BUILDING A COMPASSIONATE WORLD, ONE MEAL AT A TIME.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Creamy Hemp Vinaigrette (Raw and Vegan)

I just threw some stuff in the Baby Bullet tonight and created a very tasty dressing for my salad.  And I don't mean "tasty in a healthy way."  I mean, really good by any standard.  So, I figured I'd share it with you guys.


Creamy Hemp Vinaigrette

2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp hemp seeds
2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional, but helps to make the dressing extra creamy)
1/4-1/2 tsp agave, honey, or other sweetener  
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground mustard
Sea salt, to taste
Dash of cayenne pepper

Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.  


I had mine over some delicate romaine lettuce that I picked straight from the garden, and it was amazing.  This is right up there with my favorite tahini dressing, and if you follow me on Instagram, you that's a big deal.



1 comment:

  1. Looks soooooo yummy!!!!
    Peace & Raw Health,
    Elizabeth (@lowfatrawvegan) rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete